A Conversation for David Icke

David Icke

Post 1

Researcher 247293

It is interesting that we no longer have to assasinate the John Lennons and Martin Luthor Kings of the world anymore, as it is much easier to assasinate the character of anyone who speaks out regarding spiritualiy etc. I give great credit to anyone who is willing to stand up in front of a laughing crowd and say what they think. I was only ten years old when I saw David Icke go on the Wogan Show and become the laughing stock of the entire country. Despite the peer pressure of my surrounding family who were at the time laughing at the TV screen saying "Get this idiot of my TV and show something real like Eastenders", I rember taking him seriously and was not put off by the blatent attempts to belittle this man at every attempt (unlike the studio audience and my family).

I am ashamed of our so called 'bees-knees' society who know nothing about themselves let alone those who they cast aspersions at.

So just remember everybody, the Earth is flat because the majority say so!

Joseph Skelon
http://www.jrskelton.com/


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for David Icke

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more