A Conversation for h2g2 Life

You have defiled the Goddess

Post 1

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

Velma!
smiley - wizard May a thousand fleas set up a bazaar in your burnoose!


You have defiled the Goddess

Post 2

Wowbagger

Disturbing image isn't it?

I don't know what went through Nige's head when he drew that for me, but it certainly got a reaction from all of us when he presented it for this cartoon. smiley - ermsmiley - smiley


You have defiled the Goddess

Post 3

DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

Is that you as a powerpuff girl?

smiley - laugh

-- DoctorMO --


You have defiled the Goddess

Post 4

zendevil


I think the leaf has a minimalist beauty which defies being swept under the carpet.

Er...the skirt is a trifle worrying...but not as worrying as the socks!smiley - winkeye

zdt


You have defiled the Goddess

Post 5

Wowbagger

Yes Doc, that's me as a Powerpuff Girl smiley - laugh.

Everyone should dress in drag at least once in their life. In this cartoon I've done it twice LOL.


You have defiled the Goddess

Post 6

DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

Oh my god, your drawing looks like Dr Rectangle from fat dog.

-- DoctorMO --


You have defiled the Goddess

Post 7

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

I used to think having a beard and glasses had it's uses. But now...


You have defiled the Goddess

Post 8

Wowbagger

With the exception of the "Flying Ace" pic at the start and the leaf at the end, none of these are my pictures, as is mentioned at the bottom of the comic.

I asked guys around the office to draw me as different cartoon characters. I let them do whatever they wanted, and picked the ones I thought looked different enough from the originals so as not to worry the BBC copyright people.

The ones that I didn't put in was a "Calvin & Robbes" (Rob being my RL name) of me as Hobbes, and a "Fred & Barney" with me as Barney Rubble. They were fantastic, but I was drawn with proper likenesses of the other characters with me, so I had to leave them out.

It was fun to watch what they came up with.


You have defiled the Goddess

Post 9

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

What kind of primates are you toiling with that they can grasp a graphite-filled pointed stick without stabbing themselves?

I keep running into people who can't doodle, let alone draw.


You have defiled the Goddess

Post 10

DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

I don't know anyone else... no wait my sisters friend can doodle a bit...

Not even I can draw, were did you find such talents wowbagger?

-- DoctorMO --


You have defiled the Goddess

Post 11

Wowbagger

I work in the Multimedia arm of an animation company.

Not too good if you need help repairing your car or getting your tax return done, but great if you want the odd cartoon or two LOL smiley - laugh.


You have defiled the Goddess

Post 12

DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

Oh well that just says it all, I work with engeneers and they couldn't create anything if there lifes depended on it.

-- DoctorMO --


You have defiled the Goddess

Post 13

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

Ah, a sort of Termite Terrace... with air conditioning...


You have defiled the Goddess

Post 14

DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

no air conditioning, we had to beg the MD for a couple of cheap fans.

-- DoctorMO --


Key: Complain about this post