A Conversation for The Bookworm Club Review

Yes, it's reaching its end...

Post 1

MaW

...so it's a good thing that there are only two more books planned isn't it! smiley - smiley

I hope she doesn't get persuaded to extend it beyond that, she probably couldn't pull it off, although it might be possible to do something different set in the same world, but with completely different people in a completely different place or time. Which might lose the appeal, so would probably flop horribly, so really she should just leave it behind and get on with writing something else once she's done book seven. Or just go and sit on a soft pillow for three years, it's not like she needs the money.


Yes, it's reaching its end...

Post 2

Pinwheel Pearl, GURU, Post Book Reviewer, Muse of Japanese Maples and Owlatron's Thundercat

YAY!!!

I was beginning to think that no one read this!

I agree with your point, although she can't prove herself to be a truly great writer unless she can create something new.


Yes, it's reaching its end...

Post 3

MaW

Yes, but I'm sure she'll have a go. Apparently she started on something in her hiatus after book four, maybe that will lead to something else. Hopefully something that's not so outrageously hyped though. The Harry Potter books are good, I enjoy them very much through repeated readings, but they're not so much better than the other offerings around at the moment that they deserve the amount of hype they're getting.


Yes, it's reaching its end...

Post 4

Pinwheel Pearl, GURU, Post Book Reviewer, Muse of Japanese Maples and Owlatron's Thundercat

I agree, it's too much too soon, they have to mature, and get better with age.


Yes, it's reaching its end...

Post 5

MaW

smiley - huh


Yes, it's reaching its end...

Post 6

Pinwheel Pearl, GURU, Post Book Reviewer, Muse of Japanese Maples and Owlatron's Thundercat

Sorry, went a bit odd there...


Key: Complain about this post