A Conversation for The Hootoo Home of Today

God Bless You !!!

Post 1

Peregrine, 22nd Duke of Earl ~ What would Magnum P.I. do ? ~

smiley - wah I am too overcome with emotion to properly express my gratitude to you, Dear Lady smiley - wah

Perhaps ... PERHAPS !! this is the beginning of the end for the fiendish MOLE !!!!!!!!!!!

I shall raid my cabinets for tales of derring-do, and report to you later !!!

In the meantime, remember this - a Mole in the Hand is worth Three in the Bush !!!!!!

smiley - bigeyes




God Bless You !!!

Post 2

zendevil



Ahha, my cunningly laid trap succeeds! A peregrine hath swooped down & alighted!

I wish to hear no more talk about this Bush fellow, nor the proximimity of moles in his cabinet.

Drinks cabinets now, that's a different story of course!

smiley - zensmiley - devilTerri.


God Bless You !!!

Post 3

Peregrine, 22nd Duke of Earl ~ What would Magnum P.I. do ? ~

You sneak ! smiley - winkeye

I have been lured out, and I'm glad. smiley - laugh

Real Life has taken over my Life to some extent - I will catch up soon, I hope.

smiley - biggrinsmiley - bubblysmiley - biggrin

Perry.


God Bless You !!!

Post 4

zendevil

Hi Perry,

I know that supposed "real life" feeling; I've got a bit of it myself; though strangely enough, both strands are very much bound up in the internet.

On the negative side, my internet connection is dependent on the whims of Tiscali; hanging's too good for 'em is all I can say! Is this in fact national service or what?smiley - grr

But on the superbly positive side, I am eagerly awaiting the delivery by Eurostar of a certain Mr Spimcoot; yes he of Eustace fame ( A942077 do go & look, you'd love them; start at the beginning though, not with recent ones; there is A Plot!)

This is causing a rather large amount of very pleasurable distraction, as you might imagine!

Hope your "RL" stuff isn't too worrying, take care,

smiley - zensmiley - devilTerri.


God Bless You !!!

Post 5

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Speaking of RL, how *is* 'bell, Peregrin?


God Bless You !!!

Post 6

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Wrong Peregrinsmiley - flustered


God Bless You !!!

Post 7

zendevil

Hi Amy!

How many Peregrins are there?

*worries she may have unwittingly unleashed a whole flock of raptors*

Any sign of Paper Baby?

*imagines scene in labour room "Just let me finish this posting, then I'll push!"*

smiley - zensmiley - devilTerri, shamelessly plugging latest Hootoo Home of Today A1104823 !


God Bless You !!!

Post 8

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

smiley - tongueout

I was going to go offline, but if you've time and IM up, my details are on my space...


God Bless You !!!

Post 9

zendevil


Just put you on my msn thingy

zdt (eating toast, hence no capitals!)


God Bless You !!!

Post 10

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

And of course that was right after I went to bed...


Key: Complain about this post