A Conversation for Foil Rewiring

Sounds complicated

Post 1

Boots

But I'm sure worth the effort! A bit like making a new bow string and fletching arrows. Hours of toil but you know the result will be as it should be. good entry and great advice for fellow fencers.
take care
boots


Sounds complicated

Post 2

The Professor

Thanks boots. I actually have a foil that needs rewiring now. Barrel went and fell off on me...arrg.

The Professor
Societas Eruditorum


Sounds complicated

Post 3

Boots

Remember one shoot, pouring with rain, thunder and lightening (not good with aluminium arrows), release aid slipped and nearly knocked offsprung out and tree fell (it was just after the great strom 87?) Wished at the time they did apres archery. Offsprung survived the tree fall and I vowed never to shoot in a thunder storm again. I did of course and had to restring bow in the most inclement conditions but ...hey ho...such is addiction smiley - winkeye. Keep mending the foil!
take care
boots


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more