A Conversation for Smoking

Eton?

Post 41

RiffRaff

Yeah. Didn't they invent Blueberry-flavored ones just for him, or something?

I'm surprised they didn't come up with a Black Cockerel-flavored one.


Eton?

Post 42

Farquar

How the hell can you replicate the taste of a thousand out of tune violins playing flight of the bummblebee in the key of D minus while underwater and bathed in a pool of fresh cow tounge? That's just too scary to even think about.


Jelly Beans

Post 43

RiffRaff

Those clever science guys at Jelly Belly can replicate just about _any_ flavor. I saw a packet of them once that was labelled "5 new flavors: Laws of the Iroquois Nation, That Feeling You Get When You Go In The Kitchen and Can't Remember What You Wanted, Chocolate-Covered Senate Judiciary Sub-Committee, Batter-Fried Helium, and Youthful Idealism".

The Chocolate-Covered Senate Judiciary Sub-Committee ones were kinda nasty.


Smoking

Post 44

Damage

I totally agree & where would the National Health Service be without all the taxes we pay!!!!!!.....


Jelly Beans

Post 45

Farquar

Wow! What a find... can you hook me up with some Youthful Idealism? I really need a fix.


Jelly Beans

Post 46

RiffRaff

Well, I warn you, they just _taste_ like Youthful Idealism. For the actual article, you'll want to talk to your local smack dealer.


I Love To Smoke

Post 47

Sir_Head

I'd Just like to say that I choose not to smoke as a protest to all those tobacco company executives
that are lining their pockets at the expense of the ordinary individual. I choose instead to line the
pockets of all those executives that head up the large alcohol producing conglomerates. Which is
why I don't go about saying to others to stop smoking because they are just choosing to line the
pockets of the companies that are providing the hook that keeps them in the habit. Mind you I don't
mind the odd cigar now and again as it goes mighty well with a good port or scotch...

Just putting in my couple of cents worth.

Cheers,

Sir Head


I Love To Smoke

Post 48

msmonsy

Thank-you there for bringing forth the point that everyone has there own choice and just because it is not the same as everyone elses does not make it wrong. we all have our own vices to live with that is what makes us human after all.


Don't you just hate it when...

Post 49

The Wisest Fool

Oh crap I just ran out of cigs and it's 3 AM.
I guess it's just nature's way of telling me to go to bed.


I Love To Smoke

Post 50

wingpig

What makes us human is the fact that we've all got 23 chromosomes. What makes us daft is the fact that we don't live in trees any more and that we choose to judge our success by the amount of small green pieces of paper to which we have access and not on the amount of smaller tree-dwelling beasties in the world that share 50% of our genes.


I Love To Smoke

Post 51

RiffRaff

46 chromozomes, actually. You get 23 from your mother and 23 from your father.


Don't play clever with me, chummy.

Post 52

wingpig

23 pairs, then, except for the x and y bits which are an imperfect pair. In the male. You know what I meant. What's the other name for a: trisomy 21 and b: trisomy 13? How many -ploid is triticum aestivum? Which is the only truly diploid virus?


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more