A Conversation for Morrissey - The Singer

Edited Guide Writing Workshop: A10768809 - Morrissey - The Singer

Post 1

mozz_kitten

Entry: Morrissey - The Singer - A10768809
Author: mozz_kitten - U3602920

This guide entry really needs no introduction, it's either you kinda know who Morrissey is through an obsessed friend or you are the obsessed friend. Enjoy.


A10768809 - Morrissey - The Singer

Post 2

MiniMy

I really know nothing about this singer but maybe I can start the comments rolling on this one... smiley - smiley. So here are some general-ish comments:

smiley - marsCould you please remove the begining of the Entry. Generally, this is your opinion of it. If you would still like to put it in, could you find a more "third person" type way of writing it e.g. It is the opinion of.... Also, in the EG, words are not enlarged.

smiley - marsWhen was 'the Smiths' founded?

smiley - marsIs 'The Queen is Dead' a Morrissey single as well? When was it released?

smiley - marsext.--> what does this mean?

smiley - marsAn interview in “The Importance of Being Morrissey” --> was this a book or a magazine interview?

smiley - mars Please use British English. As a general rule... ize --> ise.

smiley - ta

mini
smiley - zoom


Key: Complain about this post

Edited Guide Writing Workshop: A10768809 - Morrissey - The Singer

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more