POP PICKERS PUZZLER (WEEK SEVEN)

1 Conversation

POP PICKERS PUZZLER (HOME PAGE)
Well Ladies, Gentlemen and You

Seems like hardly anyone could be bothered last week. So this week i will make it fairly easy for you just so that a few people can get thier brains back into gear and just to make things easier for you ALL THE ARTISTS ARE FEMALE and ALL BUT ONE ARE SOLO how easy does that make it??
Big thanks to Sian for filling in for me last week (pity about the responce)

Anyway try these 24 questions, don`t worry if you can`t get them all, just knowing that you got more than your friend is good enough..This weeks PRIZE FREE FOOD AND DRINK IN T-SHOPPE FOR 24 HOURS (Within Reason)..

Send this weeks answers in to

[email protected]

Also this week you get a couple of extra days to get your answers in. ALL ANSWERS MUST BE IN FOR MIDNIGHT ON FRIDAY THE 6th OF JUNE..So without further ado the questions..
1/ SONG=

Its been a while but your smile always brightens up my day I guess you know because it shows you can see it on my face feels like you put a spell on me.

2/ ARTIST=

3/YEAR=



4/ SONG=

Looking out a dirty old window down below the cars in the city go rushing by I sit here alone and I wonder why Friday night and everyones moving I can feel the heat but it`s soothing.

5/ ARTIST=

6/ YEAR=



7/ SONG=

It`s getting so lonely inside this bed don`t know if i should lick my wounds or say woa is me instead and theres an aching inside my head it`s telling me i`m better of alone.

8/ ARTIST=

9/ YEAR=



10/ SONG=

Where the mountains meet the sea and light spits stains on the scenary and the air is heavy with a sticky unease i wish for my world of make believe.

11/ ARTIST=

12/ YEAR=



13/ SONG=

I`m going out tonight I`m feeling alright gonna let it all hang out wanna make some noise really raise my voice yeh I wanna scream and shout.

14/ ARTIST=

15/ YEAR=



16/ SONG=

We were taking it easy and bright and breezy yea we are living it up just fine and dandy yea we are chasing the moon just running wild and free.

17/ ARTIST=

18/ YEAR=



19/ SONG=

Long long time ago I can still remember how that music used to make me smile and I knew if I had the chance that I could make those people dance and maybe they`d be happy for a while.

20/ ARTIST=

21/ YEAR=



22/ SONG=

I was born in the waggon of a travelling show my mamma used to dance for the money they`d throw Granpa`d do whatever he could preach a little gospel sell a couple of bottles of Dr.Hoods.

23/ ARTIST=

24/ YEAR=

There you go see I told you they was easy..So now before you forget send them to [email protected]

DON`T LEAVE IT TILL FRIDAY 6th OF JUNE AT MIDNIGHT DO IT NOW!!



For last weeks quiz click here WEEK SIX

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Title
Latest Post

Entry

A1064422

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more