The Big Sister Living Room

25 Conversations

Welcome, to the Big Sister Living Room.

Two people snuggling up to each other on a tiger skin sofa.The walls are painted pink and blue, with 25 mirrors lining them. A gleaming wooden floor below is decorated with green rugs and four huge, comfy orange sofas, arranged in a square shape, dominate the room. An open plan kitchen, all metally and new, is next door. There are doors to the Bedroom, the Bathroom, the Garden and the Diary Room. Oh, and there are an undisclosed number of people watching you through those mirrors... don't forget you're being watched!



Remember - Big Sis rules state you may not post inside the house unless you are participating - if you want to sign up for next week's competition, go to The Sign Up or vote here!
Got Questions, Queries or Suggestions about Big Sister? Click Here and tell me!

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A1059941

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more