The Big Sister House

11 Conversations


Big Sis is watching you...

smiley - disco
OPENING 1ST JUNE 2003
smiley - disco


Welcome, to the Big Sister House...


The countdown has begun. On the First of June 2003, the very first H2G2 Big Sister house will be opened to ten lucky contestants all hoping to win your vote.



For the winner - glory. For the losers - humiliation.



But who will win...?



Click on the links below to find out more and to gain entry to the house - or sign up for the next round...

The Rules
The Entrance


Remember - Big Sis rules state you may not post inside the house unless you are participating - if you want to sign up for next week's competition, go to The Sign Up or vote here!

Got Questions, Queries or Suggestions about Big Sister? Click Here and tell me!

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A1059699

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more