A Conversation for Through the Doughnut Hole

Most influencial...

Post 1

Demon Drawer

Quite possible on my early life my Grandfather was a great influence on my life. He was an inspirational character with a wide circle of friends and acquaintances. His funeral when I was only 12 was well attended and many of these people I did not know.

Later my athletics coach was a major influence not least because I took up his sport. And very nearly his record as well.

Now find my political colleagues a great influence but conversely I seem to have an influence on them. I reckon that as you get older you no longer are so greatly influenced by others as much as start to influence others in as reciprical arrangement.


Most influencial...

Post 2

Post Team

What a great insite DD... me would truley like to think that me has inspired others... and me would hope that others are inspired by you... thank you for sharing that little peice of you... ~huge huggle~

Greebs..xx


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more