A Conversation for The hello problem ...

No Subject

Post 1

Trippiticus Maximis

I too find myself forgetting things when I write something. You write well and I can tell you that I too have had the hello problem.


No Subject

Post 2

Therest - The inner me of tiredness

The helloproblem is always in presence . Its like an shadow . Put your head onthe side and its direktly befor you , swirling arround and coming from your back " Hello ,Desmond what are you doing with your head ?" " Ähh hello .. " , very trickish ! You mean you can train it , try it and fail ...


Hello Problem

Post 3

Trippiticus Maximis

There was this girl in school, everytime I would get near her I would act a fool for no appearent reason. When she was gone I would go back to normal. Pheremones? Love at first smell.


Hello Problem

Post 4

Therest - The inner me of tiredness

I should agree with that , but I dont want it because I hope it never ends !
How are you long time heared nothing ,but in time I miss the same for myself , there so many things in time to do . And now I must go !
I'm so sorry about that but I'm thinking about your troubles .

Till than MPH


Hello Problem

Post 5

Trippiticus Maximis

Yes I have been away for awhile but no time really. Time is relative. No time to do things compared to the last half hour at work when you are done with evewrything and you have to just sit there and wait.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The hello problem ...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more