A Conversation for "Whether we like it or not..."

I enjoyed this

Post 1

Ameuc

I enjoyed this soliloquy into the genteel discourse of subject matter and it is so true, the weather wins every time smiley - smiley

Ame


I enjoyed this

Post 2

a girl called Ben

Glad you liked it - I never knew it was possible to do a collaborative poem! Boots wrote something in prose which was so nearly a poem, that I could not resist turning it into one.

If you want to see more of my stuff, you can find it at http://uk.geocities.com/bethcargill/quailseggs.html

smiley - ok

B


I enjoyed this

Post 3

Ameuc

I have been taking some time out to read through some of your work and of the last 'pile', 'The hall of statues' really whacks me on the knuckles to proclaim artistry I do not often find today.

I shall be returning to your site to devour some more and look forward to finding more gems.

Ame smiley - smiley


I enjoyed this

Post 4

a girl called Ben

Thank you. It is tough to try to still a mind which is burbling with poetry. The Hall of Statues is one of my forgotten ones really; I get so swept up in the love poetry, that I forget the ones which aren't about lurve. But re-reading it, I find I like it too.

Now I must go and read some more of yours. I have been looking forward to that for a while.

Ben


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more