A Conversation for US troops occupy Teletubbyland

Outrage!

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I cannot believe that there has been critism of the stance taken over what is obviously a disaster waiting to happen.
They may be able to attempt to cover up their illegal actions, with sayings such as 'tubby custard' and 'tubby toast', but seriously, is anyone fooled by this?
It would seem clear that there is a huge arsonal of chemical and biological weapons ('tubby custard' and 'tubby toast') accumulating, and if it were the case (which I doubt) that they are not to use such weapons themselves, it is hardly conceivible that such an arsonal of weapons could fall into the hands of terrorist groups, and in particular, the infamous Captain Pugwash, who, quite frankly, I think the American's should also pay very close attention too.
As anti-war as I may be, especially when civilian causlities are almost certain, I do believe that the American's, and teh allies should have finished off the war, back in 1970, when they invaded and fort against the 'Clangers'...
Oh, how history repeats itself smiley - elf


Outrage!

Post 2

Demon Drawer

Captain Pugwash and the Black PIg ahve been spotted off the coast of Wales. The Merioneth and Llantisilly Rail Traction Company Limited are reporting that one of their steam engines is under attack. Hugh, Pugh, Barney Mc Grew, Cuthbert and Grubb have being on strike at Trumpton fire station wish Ivor well and that he doesn't catch fire. Meanwhile Captain Slack and the boys from the fort ar heading across to protect this exposed coastline against a possible assault from Pugwash and hgis fiendish cohorts.


Outrage!

Post 3

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

*has to leave the room cause of his sniggering and giggling smiley - biggrin I'm not at all sure about that 'Bob the Builder' person, mightly suspescious to me, I mean, how did he come by all that wealth? I don't think by a bit of building work, probably money laundring if you ask me, and we all know where the money came from don't we?; Arms sales to Captain Pugwash, and selling bio weapon manafacturing instruments to those of Tinky Winky's bunch smiley - grr


Outrage!

Post 4

Demon Drawer

This just in from Mary, Mungo and Midge on top of a high rise building in Birmingham.

There are reports reaching us that Pipkins in being bombed by sources as yet unknown Hartley Hare was apparently in the building meeting with his advisors earlier this evening. There are no reports yet of causalites. We would go over to have a look but Midge has gone missing under the kitchen units after the explosion and Mungo and me are trying to find him before we go to bed for the evening.

Thank you Mary for that live report from Birmingham.


Outrage!

Post 5

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

**Just In**
**cut to live newsflash*

'Reports have trickled in over the last half an hour of a series of explosions in the North of Telly Tubby land, our reporter on teh scene, Peter (the rabbit) Jones now joins us live**

"Well its mayhem down here, that I can tell you, and there is no lie. Approximately half an hour ago, a series of explosions, possible two, maybe more, was heard over the Northern area of Telly Tubby land, a region known to house several industrial buildings, Jake the Peg, was in the region as it happens.
So, jake, tell me, in your own words what you saw....

'Well, I was twiddling along, minding my own buisness, and there was a series of explosions, and shortly after, what appeared to be some kind of toxic substance, most likely biological warefare type matterial, of a yellow nature, was seen to be oozing from out of a nearby building, it was at this point I immediately took the precaution of looting the nearby 24 Hour petrol station, making off with a few hundred packets of cigarettes and a couple of pot plants'

'thank you Jake, now back to the studeo**

** Shocking**
And thank you for that report, Peter (The Rabbit) Jones**


Outrage!

Post 6

Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

smiley - rainbow



Incog.


Key: Complain about this post