US troops occupy Teletubbyland

3 Conversations


According to our sources within the Pentagon, the US government is becoming increasingly worried about the actions of a small group in the disputed territory known as Teletubbyland.

An undisclosed source close to the Whitehouse is said to have said, 'You can clearly see that they have been building underground bunkers to hide something - just look at all those ruddy periscopes that keep appearing!' He went on to add, 'We also have proof that they have been conducting experiments with strange pink liquids, which we believe to be chemical in nature.

Donald Duckfeld, the US Secretary for Defense, has said that unless the Teletubbies give up their stocks of so-called 'Tubby Custard', the US will be forced into taking further, possibily military, action.

Latest News

12:20GMT

Our reporter in Teletubbyland has just sent in this report:

I'm here on the borders of Teletubbyland and I've just seen several large explosions. There does not appear to have been any damage to the Teletubby headquarters, however, several trees appear to have been completely destroyed... I'll let you know when we know more...

12:30GMT

There appear to be heavy civilian casualties from what, at first glance, appears to have been a US cruise missile attack... I've seen at least 5 or 6 wounded rabbits. However, I've no news on the whereabouts of the leader of this region, the infamous Tinkiewinkie...

I'll keep you informed of any further developments as they happen

For the moment there has been no comment from the Whitehouse, although we have had a statement from the Teletubby foreign affairs spokesman, LaLa, who said "EhOh!" and then went on to try to give our reporter a 'Big Hug!'

More news as and when we receive it

Latest Reports

For the latest news on the action in Teletubbyland, click here


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A1024192

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more