A Conversation for Beer-pong - a Drinking Game

Barut

Post 1

xero

Hey Lochinvar! Good enrty, you have captured the essence of the game quite well. I have never heard of teams before, until after I read this I found a friend of mine had played teams (boy and a girl on each side), and if your team got shut out...THEN you had to get naked and touch the yellow line in the road. The best part of beer-pong, or as I first played it in Pennsylvania: Barut, are the numerous house rules and traditions that arise around it. My friends and I use the dinner table, six cups per side arranged in a pyramid, half a beer each, no reforms, and since we never seem to have a ping-pong ball at hand, the Guinness ball from the beer cans. If you knock over your own cup, you must take a shot of hard alcohol (no refills), and if you bump the table or in some way knock over your opponent's cup then you must take a shot of hard alcohol and you opponent gets a refill. Good luck and good gaming!
smiley - cheers, xero
p.s. you may want to check out A1009801, the idea for which arose from the pennying thread on my page. which is another drinking game with alot of rules.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more