A Conversation for

We were not about to be moderated

Post 1

Kaz

On another convo, MIna wrote this...

Before I left h2g2 (I can't remember exactly when, although it must have been around the time of the email) I read all the conversations on the surviors group. I didn't see any that needed removing, nor any blank spaces where the moderators had removed messages. If the survivors have stopped talking, then that was their decision, not a decision that was made by the staff.


I replied...

Mina

why didn't you say before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we never knew that, a lot of us stopped talking because we thought we were about to be moderated and stopped. We never knew that our convos were ok, no-one ever said.


smiley - ok

So we are okay, we do not have to pre-empt the expected moderation and stop talking. h2g2 isn't exactly safe but if we stick together and try not to do too much infighting when we all hurt we are okay.

BTW if I come back here again, I now have a great relationship with my dad, which means I do not need to dwell anymore on his negative aspects, because it doesn't matter anymore. When I previously said this, it was assumed by others that I was in denial, in fact I am in forgiveness. Yes the memories are still hard, yes my life is still screwed up, but I have a dad and a mum and we love each other a lot, and for me that is a plus.

Thanks for all your support, I believe I came to this place of forgiveness through this site and the people on it.


We were not about to be moderated

Post 2

psychocandy-moderation team leader

Thanks for posting this here, Kaz. I don't know if anyone will be back here... I understand your feelings on that, and a couple of others have lost their internet access, but at least we know we can try if we wish to.


We were not about to be moderated

Post 3

Ellen

Hi Kaz, hi PCandy. I'm still subscribed to the group. I will look up y'alls emails tonight and send you that sun photo.

smiley - towel JEllen


We were not about to be moderated

Post 4

Kaz

Ooooh thanks JEllen, I shall look forward to that!


We were not about to be moderated

Post 5

psychocandy-moderation team leader

Yes, me too! I can't wait to see it! smiley - biggrin


We were not about to be moderated

Post 6

psychocandy-moderation team leader

Thank you for sending the pictures of the sun painting. It is gorgeous! I really love the eyes, and the colors are beautiful. You are one talented artist, JEllen! smiley - biggrin


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more