A Conversation for

URGENT!!!!Abbi NEEDS US NOW!!!

Post 1

zendevil



Abbi's Uncle has just died. This has happened straight after the death of her mother & various other family members with whom she has just been re-united after years of separation & a terrible backgound of abuse & trauma. She also has huge physical problems to contend with.

She is probably the most compassionate, wise, brave & truly loving person I have ever met & is always the one who is there for everyone else when they are in pain.

She has just told me this by instant meessaging & is now in the process of passing the news on to the (dwindling) members of her family. She is alone, hubby is away.

If you read her convo "Abbi's intro to the forum" you can find out more, but please go to her page NOW & join in the convo I have started "More grief for Abbi" her page is U201919

She may not be able to answer now, but when she can, we will be there for her, I know.

She is very strong, but we all know on here that there is only so much a person can take. Help her to cry if necessary. Send lots of smiley - love, we all have so much of that; right now, she needs it.

smiley - zensmiley - devilTerri.


URGENT!!!!Abbi NEEDS US NOW!!!

Post 2

Mikey the Humming Mouse - A3938628 Learn More About the Edited Guide!

Here's a direct link -- F101497?thread=279157

smiley - mouse


URGENT!!!!Abbi NEEDS US NOW!!!

Post 3

zendevil



Thanks so much Mikey, I know where to come now if I need a link! I am totally hopeless at this!

--Be warned, I will be back next time I need linking!

smiley - zensmiley - devilTerri.


URGENT!!!!Abbi NEEDS US NOW!!!

Post 4

MaggyW

Hi Everyone,

Abbi just told me about this section on HooToo. Much needed.

I thought, if any of you might be interested, and if you happen to believe in prayer and need some back-up, you could either contact silent unity at www.silentunity.org or you could post a message asking for healing on the Healing Chamber on A852310.

My Mum has suffered from mental illness for most of her life but she is now well-balanced and enjoying life. It took her 68 years to get there...and the right medication...but she made it and I'm so proud of her...

I've been through different traumas...widowhood and then divorce...but thank God my health has always been good

I contacted silent unity when I was stuck in America trying to sell a business and get my dog home (don't ask!) and they were incredible. The whole situation started to resolve almost at once...and both Didi and I got home in one piece and with the minimum of trouble - oh, and the business sold on the day before I left. 11th hour, but it did happen.

smiley - cheerup


URGENT!!!!Abbi NEEDS US NOW!!!

Post 5

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

Nice to see you pop in! smiley - biggrin

Pretty amazing story, sounds like against all odds, last minute help! smiley - wow It's always good to hear about those things.

Thanks for the links too, come back soon!
smiley - disco


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more