A Conversation for A Baby Doctor Writes...

Nice one Z!

Post 1

zendevil

smiley - eurekasmiley - discosmiley - doctor

A great article from the worlds favourite baby doctor!

Well done, I hope we can expect more of the same? (by the way, I hope smiley - doctorVadar doesn't hoot!)

I'm inclined to agree with you on the negative motivation; but it can get a bit wearing if it's continuous, that has the opposite effect on me.

Good luck with your heart studies!
smiley - love

smiley - zensmiley - devilTerri.


Nice one Z!

Post 2

Z

I'm sure he doesn't considering he's an acretype.. is that how you spell it? a compliation of several of my tutours...


Nice one Z!

Post 3

zendevil


Ah, but he could be suffering from multiple personality disorder & be here under 100 different aliases! the tutor is perhaps an archetype?

smiley - zensmiley - devilTerri.


Nice one Z!

Post 4

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

Nice Z! My theory is in matters of life and death~~Intimidation can be useful. It is actually less intimidating than the life and death decisions and weight you will carry.
I think SOMETHING or SOMEBODY Has to loom in a way like no other cansmiley - winkeye
smiley - yikesTo be used sparingly and only in emergencies and emergency training!

Just a theory of mine on the *life and death workers* neccessary training experiences! Think about the military,police, doctors. All people of the professional power-over positions in delicate matters of life and death. They should learn what it feels like from both sides.

Being vulnerable and making others feel vulnerable (unintentionally but real in medicine)is a tremendous responsibility. Like walking a tightrope when you are suppose to be in control.

My parents were the most intimidating when it came to dangers.Life and death situations. Maybe you could think of them as your parental Dr.~ the archetypes when it comes to work, are usually parental/family situations replayed.
smiley - disco


Nice one Z!

Post 5

Z

That's an interesting thought Abi, I have theories on that as well!! but I was planning to use them in another colum!


Nice one Z!

Post 6

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

Great! I look forward to reading future ones!smiley - smiley
smiley - disco


Nice one Z!

Post 7

Z

Nerves, I've got a lot to live up to....... actually I've just submitted the next one, about learning to take blood...


Nice one Z!

Post 8

Lady Neugen Bigeyes;Owlatron`s thundercat;Researcher of the hyperlink;Honorary Muse of card-senders

Z-if I was sick you`d be the only dr.I`d trust-you have a smiley - loveof the field~I hope it never fails you~ Nsmiley - bigeyes


Nice one Z!

Post 9

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

smiley - smiley
You'll do great!
smiley - disco


Nice one Z!

Post 10

Z

Worryingly people who know me say, I can't believe they'll let you be a smiley - doctor well obviously the don't say the smilie..


Key: Complain about this post