A Conversation for For All the Good They Do: Microbes in Perspective

A1000378 - For All the Good They Do: Microbes in Perspective

Post 41

Farlander

jimster - i've written conclusions for the divides. have a look and tell me what you think. i think that maybe the final bit about whether or not microbes are at fault deserves a space on its own since you obviously can't bung 'em in with the good guys or the bad guys. comments? have also stated where i think the articles should be split up. fission.... like bacteria....


A1000378 - For All the Good They Do: Microbes in Perspective

Post 42

Smij - Formerly Jimster

Hi Farlander,

That seems to be a logical break for a two-entry split. Not sure we need a third though, as the final part seems to be a little short. What we can do here is create 'Microbes' - part one and part two, so it won't matter too much that the conclusion comes in the second entry.

Which of course means - it's accepted! smiley - bubblysmiley - cheers

Jimster


Congratulations - Your Entry has been Picked for the Edited Guide!

Post 43

h2g2 auto-messages

Your Guide Entry has just been picked from Peer Review by one of our Scouts, and is now heading off into the Editorial Process, which ends with publication in the Edited Guide. We've therefore moved this Review Conversation out of Peer Review and to the entry itself.

If you'd like to know what happens now, check out the page on 'What Happens after your Entry has been Recommended?' at EditedGuide-Process. We hope this explains everything.

Thanks for contributing to the Edited Guide!


Congratulations - Your Entry has been Picked for the Edited Guide!

Post 44

Rho

Hooray! smiley - bubbly

RhoMuNuQ


Congratulations - Your Entry has been Picked for the Edited Guide!

Post 45

Farlander

thank you thank you thank you! this calls for a celebration - my hamburger article has also been accepted!

smiley - bubbly


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more