A Conversation for A History of 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy'

Erm...

Post 1

Secretly Not Here Any More

'And Another Thing' doesn't suffer greatly through not being written by Douglas Adams. It does have its weaknesses, but they are far outweighed by Eoin Colfer's strengths. This is a well-written and tightly plotted book that uses Adams' characters brilliantly.

-h2g2 Researcher Psycorp, writing for The Post.

Not technically true. I produced it for a personal website, and agreed with Rich (Post Ed. at the time) that he could reproduce it in exchange for a backlink to the site.

I've got no issue with it being reproduced here, but I would've appreciated someone asking.

Thanks.


Erm...

Post 2

Vip

My apologies, I had no idea (and didn't spot the backlink in the original Post Entry). Would you like me to dig out the Post article and ask the Curators to add a link to this Entry as well?

smiley - fairy


Erm...

Post 3

Secretly Not Here Any More

Don't want to make extra work for you Vip! smiley - winkeye

Just wanted to point out that it would've been nice to be asked.


Erm...

Post 4

Vip

Ah, okay. Sorry about that. I will keep it in mind for the future!

smiley - fairy


Erm...

Post 5

belle riggs

Out of all the movies in the universe, this one is epic. I will never ever forget the day I saw this one. It's a masterpiece.
https://stardewvalleys.com/


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more