The Quest

1 Conversation

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This story is a work of fiction. (I think you've probably read the disclaimer enough times by now, so I'm leaving it out. If you miss it, you can find it at the top of this episode.)

Eugh. That's all I have to say.

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

sea and Gw7en pulled up across the street from a large warehouse that appeared to be abandoned.

'This is it,'
said sea.

Gw7en looked skeptical. sea grinned at her.

'Doubt all you like, just keep the engine running.'

Gw7en nodded.

'Will do, sea. Be careful.'

sea crossed the street, walked boldly up to the warehouse door and knocked.

Yowuzupman and Arlecchino jumped as someone banged loudly on a door. The sound echoed in the dark warehouse, and Shazz's footsteps stopped. The pounding came again, and they heard Shazz go to the door.

'Who is it?!'
Shazz called, nervously.

'Door-to-door tea saleslady!'
replied a chipper British accent from the other side of the door.

'We don't want any, thank you!'

'It's very good tea!'
the saleslady pressed.

'I even have free samples! Do you like Earl Grey? Peppermint? Chamomile?!'

'I DON'T DRINK TEA!'
Shazz shouted, irate.

The saleslady gasped.

'Surely you must be joking! Don't drink tea! This is not to be tolerated! I demand that you let me in so that I can educate you in the finer points of tea drinking!'

Shazz growled, then hissed under her breath at Yo and Arl.

'You two shut up. If either of you makes ONE SOUND, I'll shoot you AND the tea lady, you hear?'

Neither one answered. Shazz checked to make sure her .9mm was loaded, then opened the door. Yo held his breath. Was it sea?!

The Quest
Collection


sea


28.11.02 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A884126

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more