New Flowers

0 Conversations

New Flowers

Tavaron writes:

I took the picture of two of my irises because there was a discussion about them only recently when I sent you a different picture. I have quite a few of these at various places in my garden.

The lilac is also in full bloom now, I love the smell. There are quite a few of lilac bushes at the garden wall to the street. I also have one bush with white flowers, but they are more difficult to photograph.

The last picture is ground-covering phlox. I bought it last year and it already grew a lot and I'm very happy about the colors. I had to move it because it originally was planted where our new parking space was built, but it survived without any problems. I even think the new spot is better as it didn't really grow in the old one.
IrisLilacGround-covering phlox
General Features Archive

Tavaron

13.05.19 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A87937906

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more