Guess the Metal Band 2017

0 Conversations

A young man giving it some on the electric guitar.

Spot the Metal Band 2018 Quiz

Following the positive feedback (excuse the pun) from last year, we’re back with another line up of who’s who in extreme music.

And so on to the quiz. You’ll find 20 possible heavy metal bands listed below. Ten of them released new albums in 2017. The other 10 didn’t, and they may not exist - I made them up. Can you spot the 10 genuine and active bands?

You'll find a link to the answers at the foot of the page, but no peeking until you've guessed them all!

Bands:

1. Assassins Guild


2. Beheaded


3. Bloodwipe


4. Body Count


5. Budapestilence


6. Caligula’s Horse


7. Cradle of Filth


8. Dance Upon Nothing


9. Dead Neanderthals


10. Exhumed


11. Ghost Bath


12. House of Lords


13. Infra Pig


14. Jörmungandr


15. Learning Difficulties


16. Lend Me Your Brain


17. Municipal Waste


18. Planning for Burial


19. Thanatorium


20. Zombie & Son

All done? Click the picture for the answers and more.

A man combing the beach with his metal detector.

Icy's Quizzes and More Archive

Icy North

01.01.18 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A87901789

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more