December 2014: Expedition 42

1 Conversation

The first half of NASA'a mission 42 launched on the 23rd November, and the crew have dedicated it to h2g2. You can see some of the crew in full h2g2 attire here.

To celebrate this event Create is heading into Space and we'd welcome contributions about all things extra-terrestrial. Be it that Guide Entry you've always wanted to write, your recollections of a particular space mission, photographs of the stars or artwork, there's plenty of topics to choose from.

  • Do you remember the first Moon Landing?
  • What about the first woman in space?
  • Do you have a favourite TV programme or film set in space that we've not got an entry on yet?

  • Did you know for example we don't have a entry on Lost in Space?
  • Maybe you want to try your hand at writing some space fiction, or write about a famous author of such?
  • Let's not forget poetry, pictures or anything else you'd care to mention.
  • The moon may very well be a harsh mistress, but together we can reach for the stars and boldy go where no being has gone before.


    Bookmark on your Personal Space


    Conversations About This Entry

    Entry

    A87843487

    Infinite Improbability Drive

    Infinite Improbability Drive

    Read a random Edited Entry


    References

    External Links

    Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

    Disclaimer

    h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

    Write an Entry

    "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

    Write an entry
    Read more