A Conversation for Why are Beliefs Held so Dearly?

What is NLP?

Post 1

Ssubnel...took his ball and went home

Pardon the ignorance, but you refer to NLP in the entry. What is it?
Ssubnel


What is NLP?

Post 2

a girl called Ben

You are quite right - it is a major gap in the entry, though NLP would be another uni project in its own right.

Zarquon's Singing Fish and I have been planning an entry on the subject, and I guess we will have to get it written so it can be linked to.

See posts 2 and 3 in this thread: F57153?thread=219300&post=2526910#p2526910

Thanks for posting, it will remind me to write something about NLP in the entry.

B


What is NLP?

Post 3

Spiff


Hiya,

i haven't followed the link yet, but i too only got as far as Wht is NLP?

you mention it early an explian nothing... smiley - sadface

night


What is NLP?

Post 4

a girl called Ben

"you mention it early an explain nothing..."

yes!



a femme fatale called Ben


What is NLP?

Post 5

a girl called Ben

Sorry - that was too good an opportunity to miss!

I know that NLP is a gap

I will try to plug it via the edited guide

If I can't plug it via the edited guide, then I will try to plug it via footnotes.

Thanks for your comments - I would have forgotten otherwise, (and may yet forget - so keep on pointing this out to me!)


B


What is NLP?

Post 6

xyroth

as ben hasn't gotten around to explaining, NLP stands for neuro-linguistic programming, and is a system of thought used for modifying behaviour.


What is NLP?

Post 7

a girl called Ben

or more accurately a number of methodologiesn and techniques which are used to enable someone to modify their own behaviour.


What is NLP?

Post 8

jhicksie

NLP is a psuedo science that exists to milk people of their money!!!!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more