The h2g2 Post 16.05.11

1 Conversation

A crest bearing the legend The H2G2 PostA crest bearing the legend The H2G2 Post


Posted: 16th May 2011


 

 

I hope you people are having fun out there.

I hope spring is treating you well, and that you had a glorious time at the h2g2 Meet, and that all your bicycle sprockets are going a-pocket-a-pocket-a-queep. I hope Hootooers everywhere are enjoying themselves.

Bah, humbug.

The entire staff went gallivanting off, and left me to mind the store. The rest of you lot refused to send in any copy. You see the unfortunate result below. You people should be ashamed of yourselves. You are despicable.

I'm sure everything will be fine next week. Once Bel is back at the helm, the entries will just come flooding in – exciting travelogues, inspirational art, humour, literature, di ganze megillah. Pah. I know it was something I said. *sob*

The least you can do is read the latest installment of Bel's trip to Turkey. It's brilliant, and it tells you more about the toilets of antiquity than you ever thought you wanted to know. Awix, bless him, went above and beyond in his determination to bring us top-flight entertainment criticism. (You owe him a vote of gratitude: my backup entry involved Thor, and had a lot of Old Norse in it.)

For the rest, you could at least pretend to read it, you insufferable gits.

Bel, I washed the windows and took out the trash. Ignore what the postman says – it wasn't me, I wasn't there, and he's lying, I swear...


Dmitri Gheorgheni


 

 
EVERYONE'S GONE TO THE MOON

 

 
  • Gheorgheniplex

  • NASA wants a petrol station in space. Nigel's friends are ready. Moon pies, anyone?

  • Saucer of Jam

  • Aliens invite the A-List to go for a ride. But where to?


 

 

MY SINUSES CAME BACK FROM ARIZONA


 

 

 

 
COMMUNITY

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
FEEDBACK, SUBMISSIONS AND DISCUSSION

 

 


The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A84212237

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more