A Conversation for Rick Allen - Def Leppard's Drummer

I was there

Post 1

Chronomanicmechanic - Going crazy fixing things....

I was at the first night of Monsters of Rock and if you didn't know the history of Rick you would never have believed he had only one arm.

'Thunder God' is putting it mildly. The man is an absolute hero.


I was there

Post 2

LeppardStalker - Keeper of the Copyrights

Very true - I look up to Rick Allen. He's definitely one of my heroes. He's made it through so much, it makes my troubles seem a little easier to bear. That's why I had to write an entry about him when I saw there wasn't one. His story is a true inspiration!
It's amazing that you were at the Monsters of Rock show! I'm in the US, so I've never met anyone who was there personally. And there's the fact that I and most of my friends weren't even born at the time... smiley - smiley I wish I could go back in time to see it. It sounds like it was phenomenal!

LeppardStalker


I was there

Post 3

Chronomanicmechanic - Going crazy fixing things....

Man you would have loved it!
The atmosphere was both electric and friendly, I can only it was how woodstock was but louder smiley - biggrin


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more