h2g2 Philosopher's Guild

8 Conversations

Welcome to the h2g2 Philosopher's Guild.


The H2G2 Philosophers GuildThe shape of a question mark with a few of the world's different gods shown within
Trying to answer all those questions about life


Welcome to the H2G2 Philosopher's Guild. This page is made specially for all you budding philosopher's out there. So why not join up? (a good question that; why not?) New members are always welcome. Visit our Members Page to join.


You can add your own Philosophical Phrase or just read the ones that have already been listed.


New members are always welcome. Visit our Members Page to Join.


If you wish to add the guild badge to your space then the code can be found here; Guild Badge

Look at this cool page on How to be a Philosopher.....cheers The Anonymous Researcher

You can find the h2g2 Philosopher's Guild in the h2g2 Post!!!
Cheers Z Phantom for adding an article all about us!


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A836679

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Edited by

h2g2 Editors

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more