A Conversation for The Air Guitar World Championships

i shed blood for air guitar

Post 1

Researcher catb

you are correct we were about as potted as non-comatose competitors can get...it happened one cold october night at a strike party (we had just closed 'the scottish play' that afternoon) i was on 'keyboards', tommy was playing 'drums' and the ever enthousiastic tony on 'lead guitar' (so i guess it was more specifically 'air band') it was getting really hot in richard's little apartment so i stripped off my sweater mid-song and moments later tony stepped up on a chair, smashed the glass globe of the ceiling fixture with his skull and glass rained down my naked back...some memories are just meant to be relished....


i shed blood for air guitar

Post 2

the_league_against_helium (see A816996 and A823448)

Talk about suffering for your art! As for skelping the glass globe on the ceiling - that's probably the most literal axample of the phrase " getting lamped" I've ever heard.

The ultimate air guitar - virtual instruments but very real room-trashing!

Nothing too serious I hope though...

smiley - cheers tlah


i shed blood for air guitar

Post 3

Researcher catb

...just a little iodine and a kermit the frog bandage...


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more