A Conversation for Cracker Barrel - USA Restaurant Chain

The man with the bottomless stomach

Post 1

Mat Lindsay (the researcher formerly known as Nylarthotep...now he has a name, all he needs is a face)

I heard about Cracker Barrel from a friend of mine who married an American lass from Nashville. Before they tied the knot he spent a few months living with her and her parents in the states and one night they ate at said restaurant chain. Now my friend has the metabolic rate of a tasmainian devil, in fact he is widely reknowned as a man that can eat for England. I assume that the fare served at Cracker Barrel is quite substantial (as is most US cuisine, in my experience) and he duly ate a full meal there...but on the drive home he had to stop at a McDonalds drive-thru to get a Big Mac and fries as he was still hungry...

Not really that relevant, I know, but I just wanted to share the wonderfuly freakish tales of my friends with others out there.

Do you have a friend who is harder to fill than that?

I challenge you to find a man hungrier than him!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more