The Post Top Ten

1 Conversation

The Post Top

Ten

So here it is, the second Top Ten list, a big thank you to all those who wrote in. Look out next week, for a new Top Ten to vote upon, if you have a subject that you think would make a good Top Ten, then let me know at [email protected], remembering to include your name and researcher number.

Books written by Terry Pratchett

  1. Wyrd Sisters
  2. Moving Pictures
  3. Guards, Guards
  4. Lords and Ladies
  5. Pyramids
  6. Soul Music
  7. Maskerade
  8. Feet of CLay
  9. Mort
  10. Men at Arms


Some of the replies received last week, thank you all for sending them in.

Top Ten by Greebo T. Cat

  1. Feet of Clay - 'Just love this book, and can read it again and again. '
  2. Men at Arms - 'A tale of everday Ankh Morporkian life!!'
  3. Lords and Ladies - 'This one still manages to scare me...'
  4. Moving Pictures - 'Pratchett takes on Hollywood, brilliant!!'
  5. Guards Guards - 'Introducing Carrot, need I say more.'
  6. The Last Hero - 'May be small, but its brilliant - rather like me really!!!'
  7. The Fifth Elephant - 'The good outweighs the bad in this book.'
  8. Maskerade - 'Pratchett takes on the Phantom... and Greebo becomes a man.'
  9. Wyrd Sisters - 'Love the dialogue.'
  10. Small Gods - 'So well written, so much to think about.'
Greebs

04.07.02 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A778719

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more