A Conversation for Porth Trecastell, Anglesey, Wales, UK

Porth Trecastell AKA Cable Bay

Post 1

Tom W

I have found that Porth Trecastell (or as it is also known as Cable Bay) is one of the best, if not the best beaches in the whole of the UK that I have visited. For the last few years I have revisited the beach on many trips and not been dissapointed. It is one of the most unique places in the UK and is easly accessable from most of the Island. But in the summer it and some of the other great beaches on the island become overcrowded with all the tourists that are discovering the area or revisiting the area. But don't let that put you off the beach and others are great most of year, for diffrent activities. Porth Trecastell AKA Cable Bay IS ONE OF THE BEST BEACHES IN THE UK!!
Thank You for the great entry!!
smiley - cheerssmiley - towel


Porth Trecastell AKA Cable Bay

Post 2

Phil

I have been there when lots of people are around, and I've been there when I've been the only one.
It certainly is one of those places to just go and sit for a while whatever time of year and whatever the weather is.


Key: Complain about this post

Porth Trecastell AKA Cable Bay

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more