A Conversation for 'Coronation Street' - the Soap Opera

John Savident/Fred Elliot

Post 1

JazzyNathan

Just like to say does anyone know if I will get any repsonse to a letter I posted to Granada TV studios via my 24hrs email? It was a letter to John Savident regarding his attack, and his general role in corrie street, and was hoping that since I took some considerationa and time into writing the letter, I might get a reply from him or a manager /agent.?? Does anyone know?

My email is: [email protected]

Thanks for any information or help regarding my enquiry.

Cheers,


"Nathan" smiley - smiley


John Savident/Fred Elliot

Post 2

Smij - Formerly Jimster

Emails are not guaranteed to be passed on and even less likely to receive a response as it assumes that the actor has the time to get access to a computer. You should write a letter via the post, and include an envelope with your address and a stamp, to make it easier for him to reply.

There are lots of suggestions for this in our entry on Writing to celebrities - A1137142.


Let us know how you get on smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more