A Conversation for Mi Amigo : the Fate of a Flying Fortress

Anyone Looking for a Copy of the Book, Check Here!

Post 21

Pinniped


OK, noted. I'll post the book ASAP.

Now we have 5 left. One's bound upside down; I plan to keep that one as my own copy.

So there are 4 copies left for crew families or others with a connection to Mi Amigo. (Meanwhile, the book has appeared back in stock at WH Smith in their Sheffield, Meadowhall store, so it shouldn't be too hard to pick one up for general interest).

Pinsmiley - smiley


Anyone Looking for a Copy of the Book, Check Here!

Post 22

Amanda

My mum , who has just turned 80 was one of the children that watched the plane come down. she has just read the book and although the memory had not faded it was just not to the fore. We were brought up on the story of her collecting samll parts of the plane with the othere children. Unfortunatewly these have been lost over time. She lived up Stewart road at the time and whenever I go back to visit old haunts of my parents I always manage to got the the park and reflect on the memorial stone.


Key: Complain about this post

Anyone Looking for a Copy of the Book, Check Here!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more