A Conversation for Anne McCaffrey's Pern

Great Article!

Post 1

Prideth - Queen dragon - protector of otters, and otternuts alike

As you can probably tell from my name, Prideth, I am a huge fan of Anne McCaffrey. You've definitely done her justice here, and your knowledge of Pern is evident! Terrific stuff!

I'm on dial-up so I'll need to come back later to read the other articles on the smiley - dragon of Pern, etc.

Prideth smiley - dragon


Great Article!

Post 2

GreeboTCat

Hello Prideth... ~huggle~... me often wondered what happened to you when you went between... but no more because here you are... me is so pleased you came calling... and thank you for your extremily kind words about my entry... me hopes you enjoy my other Pern entry as much... ~grin~

As you can tell me is a huge Anne McCaffrey fan... not just because she is a wonderful writer... but also because she actually takes the time to answer your queries to her... which is wonderful...

Take care... hope to see you around some more...

Greebs..xx


Great Article!

Post 3

Prideth - Queen dragon - protector of otters, and otternuts alike

Hi Greebs! smiley - biggrin

I look forward to reading your other entry as soon as I can.smiley - winkeye

Did you actually ask her for info for your entry? It's really great of her to reply!smiley - wow I have only sent a comment to her telling her that she is my literary heroine, so didn't need a reply.

I am not actually her Prideth, but I was given the great honour of being named after her dragon at my hatching. In my own dimension of Phareele, she is reveered as a legend. smiley - zen

So lovely to meet another major fan of hers.smiley - winkeye

May the MAGIC bless you Greebs!

Prideth smiley - dragon xx


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more