The Greenhouse Bar

8 Conversations

Welcome to the h2g2 Greenhouse! Pull up a growbag and sit yourself down!

Speak to the smooth-talking bar steward and he will mix you any drink you desire, from a Rusty Nail to a Sloe Comfortable Screw up Against a Wall1. Take a seat and peruse the drinks menu. If you are feeling very brave, Abi has been mixing a particularly potent home brew for some weeks now. Named Auld Weasel's Scurf Juice, it is a particularly potent mixture that has to be kept in a steel vat. Drink it, if you dare!

If you prefer something a little less potent, he can mix you a fruit smoothie to blow your mind. Made with only the finest organic fruit, picked this very morning and topped off with a fresh strawberry, these drinks are something else.

Behind the bar can be found the Editorial Team's secret supply of drinks:

  • Mark's Margaritas
  • Anna's Absinthe
  • Peta's Pimms
  • Sam's Stout
  • Ashley's Amaretto
  • Abi's Advocat
  • Linda's Liqueurs
  • Jim's Gin

Cheers!

1It's a drink! Honestly, it is!

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A731189

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more