A Conversation for Evolution and Creation - an Introduction and Glossary

SEARCH COSMOLOGY AND VEDAS

Post 1

Vidyardhi Nanduri

OM THE SCIENCE OF COSMOLOGY AND VEDAS :
UNITY IN DIVERSITY
DR VIDYARDHI NANDURI
The subject of COSMOLOGY is a borderland between the Sciences and the Philosophy. This subject attracts all mankind in search of direction to provide Unity in many diversified fields. Is there a higher dimension of Science in Myths and Philosophies ? Can VEDAS provide more light for the COSMIC UNIVERSE ?
Scientists start search from the Laboratories, then extend the domains of knowledge through Hubble Space Telescopes, X-Ray Astronomy, Explorers, Satellites and new probing missions towards Milky Way Galaxy. Our Galactic Home is 100,000 Light Years wide and Science can reach up to Laser limits of 1016 LY. A number of Scientists project Dark matter and Black-holes as ultimate aim while others look at the Universe with a New VISION: 99.99 % of the Universe by volume is a SEA OF PLASMA. PLASMA is the fourth state of matter. Equally interesting is that the ELECTRO-MAGNETIC FIELDS are 10^40 times stronger than the Gravitational fields. The COSMOS is dominated by Plasmas and Electro-magnetic Fields and new models are contemplated for COSMOLOGY studies with the SPACE dominated by Field-aligned Currents. Even EARTH is surrounded by 3 VAN-ALLEN BELTS.
VEDAS provide flow of knowledge as dictation and Sciences of Vedic Knowledge should project Comprehension of the entire COSMOLOGY. Knowledge Expands beyond Galaxies. The COSMIC UNIVERSE is not Dark matter or Chaos but a COSMOS of Shining Lights and Cosmic Energy beyond.
Essentially, there is no field of SCIENCE or even TECHNOLOGY not connected to COSMOLOGY. In order to benefit both Philosophers and Scientists, an interacting Centre along with regular Seminars and Work-shops are planned to bridge the Communication gaps. Science needs to expand to the next multi-dimensional knowledge.
SPONSORS REQUESTED: Cosmology Research Center for Interaction
THE SCIENCE OF COSMOLOGY AND VEDAS: SEARCH FOR UNITY IN DIVERSITY COSMOLOGY SCIENTISTS SEARCH FOR EVOLUTION OF COMPLETE COSMIC ENERGY THEORY WITH EXPLORERS, X-RAY ASTRONOMY, SPACE SHUTTLE TO EXTEND VISIONS UP TO LASER LIMITS i.e. 1016 LIGHT YEARS. PHILOSOPHERS SEARCH FOR DIVINE COSMIC GLOW OF KNOWLEDGE FROM COMPLETE COSMIC POT BEYOND SPHERICAL AND SPIRAL FORMS GUIDING CONSCIOUSNESS AND INTELLECT.
A CENTRE FOR INTERLINKS HELPS ALL MANKIND WITH THESE OBJECTIVES:
(1) THE SCIENCE OF PHILOSOPHY: DIVINITY, VEDAS, UPANISHADS, TEMPLES & YOGA
(2) PHILOSOPHY OF SCIENCE: PLASMA, ELECTRO-MAGNETIC FIELDS AND COSMOLOGY
(3) RESOURCE: REFLECTORS, 3-TIER CONSCIOUSNESS, SOURCE, FIELDS & FLOWS
(4) NOBLE CAUSE: HUMAN-BEING, ENVIRONMENT, DIVINE NATURE AND HARMONY
NANDURI


SEARCH COSMOLOGY AND VEDAS

Post 2

Giford



"Laser limits of 1016 LY".

So now you know. Light travels for 1016 years, then it stops.

Gif smiley - geek


SEARCH COSMOLOGY AND VEDAS

Post 3

Ste

*Continues to follow Gif about*

You actually read something with THAT many CAPS?

smiley - ok

Stesmiley - mod


SEARCH COSMOLOGY AND VEDAS

Post 4

Giford

I was considering putting:

So NOW you KNOW. Light TRAVELS for 1016 YEARS, then it STOPS

Sometimes I'm glad you can't use tags in posts...

Gif smiley - geek


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more