The h2g2 Post Recipe

1 Conversation

Here is another recipe from our resident chef Bob who will be pleased to take requests for the style of dish you would like him to cover. We would also be happy to feature your own personal favourite recipe but do remember that you should not submit anything which may be copyright.

Send your suggestions or recipes to Shazz.


Chicken Spin

Serves One


Ingredients:

  • Mixed leaf lettuce (one handful)
  • Spinach leaves (one handful)
  • 3 slices of bacon
  • 4 cherry tomatoes
  • 4 slices of cucumber
  • 1 chargrilled butterfly chicken breast steak
  • Vinegar-based salad dressing
  • ½ avocado

This is made in a pasta bowl - most of this is to make it look good!

  • Spray the dish with the vinegar dressing.
  • Wash the mixed lettuce leaves, shake them dry and put them on the dish with the dressing. Set aside to cool.
  • Put the spinach leaves (washed) on top of the lettuce.
  • Cut the tomatoes in half and position them round the edge of the bowl.
  • Put the cucumber slices on top of the spinich in a circle leaving a hole in the middle.
  • Spray the salad.
  • Peel and slice the ½ of the avocado lengthways, so that some of the slices have a bit coming out where the end was.
  • Put these in a circle around the top of the salad, the thin part inwards, leaving the hole in the middle.
  • Slice and cook the bacon and add it whilst still hot.
  • Cook the chicken and slice into strips - leave a larger chunk for the centre of the salad.
  • Position the strips inbetween the avocado and serve.

Enjoy

The Recipe Archive

Bob

28.03.02 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Title
Latest Post

Entry

A719192

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

h2g2 Entries

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more