A Conversation for Fire Breathing

You think paraffin tastes bad

Post 1

Captain Kebab

You want to try tasting diesel! Actually, no you don't - I'm not suggesting anybody should try to fire breath with it, still less ingest it, but having spent many years tinkering with motor-cars I have accidentally tasted a variety of noxious fluids.

Petrol is comprehensively horrid, and burns your mouth, diesel is revolting, and brake fluid is simply beyond description. A drop on the end of a cigarette has had me spitting on many an occasion.

Antifreeze, dangerously, is sweet. Cats apparently like it. It kills them.


You think paraffin tastes bad

Post 2

Guran

had to read that twice - for a moment there I thought you were suggesting that cat's liked the taste of anti-freeze because it makes them die. there again, perhaps that works for suicidal cats. who knows? in any case, nice article vg, but I don't think I'm about to try fire-breathing without the supervision of someone experienced.


You think paraffin tastes bad

Post 3

vogonpoet (AViators at A13264670)

that was indeed the point of the article smiley - smiley
Tis good fun though smiley - devil


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more