A Conversation for Cream Teas

Cream teas

Post 1

Zaphod II

Hi Catwoman. Great entry!! And I notice the edited entries are mounting up too. There is also a place in the famous village of Belstone, Nr Okehamptom which serves a glorious, scrumptious cream tea at a reasonable price, and is reknown for giving generous helpings/lashings of cream, jam etc. to the point where it is almost a challenge to eat everything that is offered. Yummy!!
All the best
Z smiley - cdouble


Cream teas

Post 2

Catwoman

Hello there! I thought for a while you had deserted the 'community' as you didn't seem to be very active. Good to hear from you again.

Someone mentioned Belstone to me, but no-one I know can remember the name of the place that serves the cream teas. It's probably like the place I listed in Porth Chapel - someone's front room and garden. If you know the name (or happen to remember it) let me know and I'll try and update the entry before it hits the front page.

I see that your giant Jung entry has had some splicing done to it. I found it rather hard to get the whole way through (short attention span? maybe) so from my point of view it's a good thing. You'll get 4 or 5 entries instead of one now, I suppose, so it's not all bad. I got hold of 'Man and His Symbols' a while back, but it's stuck in my queue of 'books I've bought but haven't read yet', so it may be a while.

Anyway, hope all is well. Any more entries planned, or has the work on Jung left you journalisticly (!?) drained?

smiley - cat


Cream teas

Post 3

Zaphod II

Hi smiley - catwoman. Good to hear from you also. I've had to dedicate more time to my studies (doing a community mental health training - final year) and be very disciplined and focused since the standard has gone up a few notches. I'm also having to do other projects and placements so it kind of tires me out. I still find time to 'drop in' from time to time to check messages and read a few posted entries but that's about it. I desperately want to finish off my entries on dreams and dreaming as well, but this will have to wait unfortunately.
Anyhow, sorry but can't remember name of cream tea place at Belstone smiley - erm. I can give directions but that's not the same. Always take visitors there, it's that good. I'll take note next time.
That fine entry and no mention of vicars. This could be a sequel - cream teas with famous clergymen.. . . or fabulous cream teas with infamous/little known men of the cloth. Ah well, just an idea.
Glad to hear you've invested in a good book on Jung and his ideas. Hope to discuss with you after reading it.
So long
Zaphod smiley - cdouble


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Cream Teas

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more