A Conversation for 'It's a Knockout' - TV Programme

Results of "It's a Knockout"

Post 1

Researcher 203241

Who could please give me the complete results (including the participating towns, countries, points and classifications) of all episodes of the television game show "It's a knockout"? I will also be satisfied with a few or at least one of them. The entire period between 1964 and 2000 lies in my interest, but I am especially interested in the years between 1974 and 1983.

If it is possible, I would also like to buy one ore more copies of "It's a knockout" on video cassette (type: VHS). Please tell me more about the price if you have available the programme mentioned above.

Yours sincerely,

Henk-Jan


Results of "It's a Knockout"

Post 2

Orcus

Whoa, sorry but I just wrote this article after researching it on the Web. I don't know if there is any archive of programme results other than the Jeux Sans Frontiere finals I quoted in the article. If there is I'd guess it will be linked to from the links provided in the article. As far as videos are concerned, I doubt they are available personally, I guess you'd have to ask the Beeb personally.


Key: Complain about this post

Results of "It's a Knockout"

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more