A Conversation for Friends of Tibet

tibet was, is and forever will be a part of china.

Post 1

luoshuang

I am a chinese from ganzi, tibetan area, sichuan province, China. I must tell your stupid ,despicable, contemptible bbc reporter, you are using by dalai lama and the enemys of china. 90% of the tibetans in china, they live a happy and rich life in china,my nation is han, but I have a lot of tibetan friends in my home, we live together peacefully. we all are disgusted with dalai lama and the separatists.

99.99% of the tibetans they can not speak english, only these master of slave(just like dalai lama, he is the biggest slave master in tibet), they were run away from china in 1959, only they can speak english to your western people. they loss their benifit in tibet, they have nothing but they can speak english, they understand if they can cry then they can get money. that is why every tibetan who can speak english likes to cry to your western people. but these tibetans who live in china they can not speak english, and they do not need to cry because they have money.

If tibetan seperate from china, then 90% tibetan who live in china will protest!!!! if you do not trust me you can see by your eyes. but, you will never have chance to see it. because 6 million tibetans who live in china and 10000000000 chinese will use every dripping of blood to protect our country.

and I have a lot of tibetan friends, I do not want leave them, and I do not want my homeland, ganzi, sicuan, become the second kosovo. so, if you western people, especial your stupid bbc reporter are still going to seperate my homeland, I will fight until I died.


tibet was, is and forever will be a part of china.

Post 2

John the gardener says, "Free Tibet!"

Hello, luoshuang. Thank you for your post. Your observation about language is very interesting but I think you are mistaken in your beliefs about the Dalai Lama. Your comments about dripping blood, and so on, I am sure are quite unnecessary.

smiley - cheerup


tibet was, is and forever will be a part of china.

Post 3

John the gardener says, "Free Tibet!"

Do any of you friends know Tenzin Delek Rinpoche? I would love to hear from him.

smiley - cheerup


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more