A Conversation for Dreams About Cars

Car dream (sort of)

Post 1

Professor SmokeTooMuch

Great artical.

So here's my weird car dream. It's a fairly long dream and I don't normally remember so much about them. Feel free to analyse.

I'm driving along on the Motorway and for some reason I have to swerve off the road. I hit the verge on the side and the car rolls several times across a field. For some reason at this point I'm not in the car but standing at the side of the Motorway watching the event unfold.

It's as new Company car and by some miracle at first glance the car appears to be undamaged. I decide that I need my car back no the road so I some how pick the car up and start to carry it back to the conveniently placed parking layby. I notice something rattling so I pop the lid and shake the car upside down, luckily only gravel appears to come out of the bonnet.

Next thing I know I'm in the layby and another car pulls up behind me. It's basically a young women with a car full of kids dressed in Halloween outfits and she's stopped to go to the toilet. We get talking and I'm trying to help her close the boot of her car which her kids have opened.

During this time there's another accident on the other side of the Motorway which I only just noticed as the police attended. The policeman notices us parked on the other side of the Motorway and comes over. My car somehow damage free is nicely parked up in the layby and I just explain that I'm helping this women out. The policeman fixes her car and were on our way.

For some reason I'm on my way to Exeter where I have never been before, nor do I know anyone there. I manage to get lost and end up at a small cottage at a dead end where I decide to stop and ask for help. There's another strange man (character reminds me of John Cleese) in there who was also on his way to Exeter but walking with his backpack.

The are is abandoned at this point and were just walking looking for the A50 for which for some reason I think leads to Exeter. We end up in a small town when someone (don't know how they got there) is with us is asking for directions off someone I work with of how to get to Exeter.

They know the town where we are but can't think of any convenient landmarks where we can meet up. I see one of those tourist attraction signs to a National fish pricing Museum. We start making our way there but get lost again when we hit a junction for which there are no signs for the A50. Don't know what happened to the town I was in as at this point the dream pretty much ended.

That's it.

Once again, good article - was very interesting.

Prof


Key: Complain about this post

Car dream (sort of)

More Conversations for Dreams About Cars

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more