h2g2 Fantasy Football League

16 Conversations

A Football with Strikers


If you want to play just let me know below.

Ta


h2g2 Premier League - End of Season

  Correct
 PointsScoreScorerResult
Otto Fisch446520
Ormondroyd 415520
Egon403718
Future World Dictator 353517
Steviebab344217
Grey Desk333318
Ardzil283314
Mickey Thomas' Right Foot 24226
Nitpicker221211
Uncle Zarniwoop17101
Demon Drawer14002


H2G2 League Game Format.


The format will be predicting the weekend results of a selection of fixtures.
I will post five fixtures on a Monday that will be played over the following weekend and the players would have to correctly predict the scores.


Three points will be given for a correct scoreline and 1 point for correctly selecting the winner or a draw. In case I’ve confused, if England Vs Albania was one of the games and I had predicted a 4-0 win for England, I would get 1 point for predicting a win. If anybody had said 2-0 to England then they would have got 3 points. There will also be two bonus points per game to predict the name of the first scorer in each match, ie Michael Owen in my example.


For non submission in any one week, points will be given based on the lower of the following; either all predicted scores are deemed to be 0-0, or if that points total is higher than any persons predicted results than the points given will be at that level. For new players entering the game mid season, the cumulative points based on this system will be allocated to them.


I will run this game for 10 weeks to determine to H2G2 Champion and if we have enough people perhaps we could introduce a promotion and relegation system.


Useful links


Official Bundesliga Site

Ormy's Virtual Supporters' club


The Association of Football Statisticians website


BBC World Cup pages


UEFA World Cup pages


Football Italia


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A627761

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

References

h2g2 Entries

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more