Give Blood on My Behalf

2 Conversations

There are a number of reasons why people who genuinely would love to donate blood are unable to do so. Some of these are only temporary inconveniences however, for some people, the reasons we cannot give blood are, for whatever reason, long-term... if not for the rest of our natural lives.

What follows is a list of researchers who, for whatever reason, are unable to donate their own blood, but would like someone else to give blood in their place. We are not looking for people who already give blood as some of those listed here have given in the past, we are looking for people to come forward and start to donate for the first time. Giving blood is vital, not only for trauma victims who lose a great deal, but for the everyday running of operating theatres and the production of blood products for certain conditions, such as haemophilia.

If you want to give on someone's behalf

If you want to donate on someones behalf please say so below saying who you want to pair up with and leave you U number so I can add you to the list. Also let that researcher know every time you have given blood by leaving a note on their space; that way they will know that, by adding their name here they are achieving something.

If you are unable to give

Post you name below; we do not need to know why you cannot give as you are entitled to your privacy but, if you want to give the reason, you are welcome to do so. Nobody will pressure you into finding out why. Your name and h2g2 user number is all which is needed to add you to this list and someone will, hopefully, pair up with you and start to give blood on your behalf.

If you already donate

Don't feel left out. Leave your name in the forum below and support this campaign as you can. Let those who do not already donate blood know your reasons for giving.

The Pairings List

The first named is unable to give blood, the second is giving on that person's behalf... the number in parenthesis is the number of donations made.

Demon Drawer - Joanna, Princess of Darkness (1)
Galaxy Babe -
Fashion Cat -


To join this worthy cause, please visit the original forum
Give Blood on My Behalf


Demon Drawer


06.09.01. Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A626834

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more