Greebo's Big One

0 Conversations



Welcome to the second... all singing... all dancing edition of, Greebo's Big One.

I hope that you are all ready to put your best finger foward and vote on the important issue of the day, which you will find if you press the cunningly entitled, 'VOTE HERE', button below.






Would you like your say on the big issues of the day? Well here's your chance, click below to get transported to Greebo's voting booth, where you can answer the question of the week.

Results will be printed in two weeks time.



VOTE HERE



GREEBO'S BIG ONE RESULTS



WHAT WOULD BE YOUR IDEAL PET? This was the question asked a few weeks ago, and below is the results of the voting...



  • 53%, that's over half of researchers who voted, think that a pussy cat would make the most perfect pet, and who am I to argue with that!!!

  • 27% would prefer a Large Stone with a Hole in it, to keep them company through life.

  • A lowly 7% would rather have a cute doggie for a pet.

  • Another 7% of researchers were quite taken with the idea of having an Exotic Bird called Cyril

  • A further 7% of h2g2 researchers have been conned into thinking that a Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Trall would make a fine addition to the home... I think not!!

  • No researchers voted for a Wolverine... but thats ok as I think he was a jolly handsome man in X-Men... and now I have no need to share!!!



Well there you have it, of course there was really no other conclusion for this vote. The Pussy Cat won the day, and why wouldn't the average h2g2 researcher not want to enjoy the companionship of one of God's greatest gifts.

By the way, adding up all those percentages I realised that the voting had reached a massive 101% of researchers, not too bad...

Oh... and before I forget, I am sorry to the person that voted for Cyril, thinking that I meant an Exotic Dancer... I shall really have to be more careful in what I write in future.

And on that note I must leave you, take care and be happy. See you all next week, in Greebo's Big One!!



SOME INTERESTING PET FACTS


1. Hampster's are the number one selling pet animal.

2. About 75% of all cats respond to catnip.

3. There are over 40 different muscles in a birds wing and 32 in a cats ear.

4. The bloodhound is the only animal whose evidence is admissable in court.

5. The Dachshund breed is one of the oldest breeds of dog.



Send your letters and anything else to me here:- Greebo T. Cat


Thanks again everyone...

Greebs

06.09.01. Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A626708

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

References

h2g2 Entries

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more