A Conversation for A Postman's Guide to Letterboxes

Cat inside

Post 1

Ingemar

I must concratulate you to a realy good and true description of letterboxes but I do miss one dangerous letterbox. The letter box that has a cat on the inside.
This is a version of the letter box that has a dog on the inside but worse. Dogs bark cats do not. They just sits under the box waiting and when the letter comes in the paw and its claws strikes out sometimes outside the letterbox, the goal to draw blood. These ones are truly dangerous, trust me.


Cat inside

Post 2

Tabitca

One of my cats is terrified of the letterbox....he sat underneath it dozing on the doormat ...when a large book came through it and almost knocked him unconscious! he now spits at the letterbox from a safe distance down the hallway....the postwoman was most apologetic but it wasn't her fault.( she said people heard the yowl two roads away) I usually leave her a bottle wine on the doorstep at christmas....that way we always get our mail.
I find if you leave cans of beer out for the dustbin people also has the same effect. they take rubbish away that they wouldn't take for other people.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more