A Conversation for Juggling

Help

Post 1

Daven Ardea

I can't do it. I tried and I tried but I just can't do it. I left home to act on street corners but I can't juggle! I would return home, but have no money. I would ask you to send some, but I have no address. How I am on the internet, do not ask. It is a long and embarrassing story that includes an old lady saying "It's Foot-Rubbing Time!". I'd tell you the whole tale, but she'll be back any minute - I have to go. One word of advice - don't take up a career as a juggler unless you have something to back it up.

Daven Ardea


Help

Post 2

vogonpoet (AViators at A13264670)

Dont worry, juggling skill is not required to mkae money on the street as a juggler - all you really need is a string of bad jokes, a recognisable costume (anything that isnt jeans and t shirt) and the ability to maintain a crowds attention as you tell them that you are a juggler, but have never juggled before, but are willing to learn, and that here you are practicing (cue for mucho high jinks with the crowd). The crowd will of course assume that your act is all part of your build up tp a proprt juggling show, but in actual fact, this probably isnt neccesary - once yuo have the people watching, all you need is some sort of climax to the show (how about throwing as many objects into the air as possible and trying to at least catch some of them?), and you can rake in the cash.


Sad but true smiley - biggrin


Help

Post 3

sweavo

...as in jean and a t-shirt and a hat.


Help

Post 4

vogonpoet (AViators at A13264670)

smiley - wow a hat - got it made with a hat I reckon -not only does it look cool during the show, and make for some fun, catch the balls in the hat tricks, you can use it as a money receptacle afterwards too.

Very useful.


Help

Post 5

Gavin

Don't be tempted to move on to three balls when you're "almost there" with two. Keep working on the two until you can do it to the count of one hundred, then move on to three. I tried too early and after days of frustration, went back to two for a couple of days then graduated to three.

smiley - run


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more