A Conversation for Furball - the Band

my life in words

Post 1

Researcher 190549

Jesus, you did a good job. I'd forgotten/blanked out most of the Furball stuff. Well everything except the smell of Tunbridge.
I'd say I was happy with the sound of Spacegirl though the snare sucks! Truman's rocks!
Being in a band like this one splits up friends, so a glass is raised old buddies.
Best kept secret 2 is going for $70 in America!
I still trawl in the sea that is rock opera check out Monro Stahr for the details but all my songs go from loud to quiet. New tricks for the old dog anyone?


my life in words

Post 2

Catwoman

I wondered who would spot it first - good to hear from you again. Rock'n'Roll is, indeed, a harsh mistress (or is it just a dirty job that someone's got to do?)

A glass is raised in return. Cheers!

smiley - cat


my life in words

Post 3

Researcher 192099

Hi all,

Dunno if you remember me, but I'm Blake. The rock behemoths that were the 'ball used to stay with me sometimes in mid-conquor of London.

Hope that you are all well. I still listen to "Punk Rock Agenda" occasionally when I'm getting ready for a night on the town (which admittedly these days is likely to consist of a quiet night at the Berni Inn and a cup of cocoa in front of Monarch of the Glen).

Still in touch with MOark, he's basically making a nuisance of himself in Derby, so some things change little.

Anyway - someone out there remembers Furball fondly, so cheers one and all.


Blake


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more